Pages

Omeagle

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
An Omeagle troll by TyrantBa.

Stranger: hey
Stranger: asl?
You: lvl 85, female gnome mage, Frostmourne
Stranger: your age...
You: Uh
You: 2 weeks
Stranger: noooo your age dumbass
You: Yes
You: That's how old that toon is..
You: Dumbass.
Stranger: no dumbass
Stranger: your fuciing age
Stranger: i asked your age not some fucking toons age
You: Someone's mad.
Stranger: no your just a fucking idiot
You: They're that mad they don't even know how to hold shift when pressing I.
You: I didn't make you cry did I?
You: Or are you asking your friends to try to get a half decent response?
Stranger: well then get the fuck off this site its for sex stuff only if your here for anything else it shows u have no friends and no life and your a pathetic loser
Your conversational partner has disconnected.


But wait, there's more!

16:29 - ! {Tyrant}Ba: here was another
16:29 - ! {Tyrant}Ba: they didn't reply
16:29 - ! {Tyrant}Ba:
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: Are you..
You: Him?
Stranger: yes
You: Good
You: Sorry about before
You: Parents..
You: Knocked on the door as I was taking my top off to take the photo
You: I took the photo if you still want it ;p?
16:29 - ! {Tyrant}Ba: I was going to paste this
16:29 - ! {Tyrant}Ba:

No comments: